What we are proud of
- At our school we challenge children to work based on their own motivation and curiosity. We do this by working thematically on subjects such as history, geography, biology, technology, crafts and drawing.
- At our school we pay a lot of attention to language teaching and vocabulary. We have 2 transition classes where children receive an extra language offer.
- At our school we actively seek cooperation with parents and with the neighborhood.
- The well-being of children is important at our school. In addition to the attention we devote to this in the lessons, Rots & Water training courses are organized by our own teachers.
- A physical education teacher works at our school who also provides a lesson program after school.